Holy Thursday 4:59a.m.
Hi Lovelies! Just wanna let you all know that I will be MIA again and again and again. Huhu.. But I’ll be back after 3 days? Perhaps? Hihi.. Well I just really DK. But I promise to make up with you guys next week? or sooner?^^. Huhu I super miss you all! Honestly, there’s still tons of pending entries on my drafts but due to some unidentified reasons (maybe talkin’ about my laziness lol), I wasn’t able to edit it right away. So just bear with me hihi. And lastly, please pray for our safe trip. Have a great Holy week Awesomes! :)
Oooppss BTW Thanks for the overwhelming tags for the TMI and 11 questions . Hihihi.. You guys are all too sweet. I’ll get back to you soon :))
Woah! Hello! Well I’m totally not the right person to answer this sweetie. But anyway, my 18th Birthday went just like a normal day-date type. My parents just gave me enough cash to spend on whatever things I want to do or buy. Cause really I’m not the type of person who would want to throw a party (talkin’ about the cotillion one) and spend too much on it. Practicality first ya know! So I just spent that day with my “ex”. We’ve watched Despicable Me, stroll around the mall, eat and the rest of the money was saved and spent after a week or so on things that I really like. Just a simple birthday celebration indeed.
Dreams really do come true HAHA Hashtag Paris in my dreams..
Anyway. Hello dear bloggers! I’ve just wanted to update my blog, so, I guess this one will do (in the mean time). I’m working on my next entry and soon it’ll be out promise!. Moreover, Thank you to those bloggers who followed and followed me back for the last couple of days. I’d get back to you as soon as right now. HAHA kidding! I’ll be answering TA’s after I’ve fixed everything up. Hope everyone’s doing great!
1. Thank the person who awarded you and include a link to their blog.
2. Select 15 blogs/bloggers you’ve recently discovered/follow regularly and include a link to their blog.
3. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I’m Tagging these bloggers:
7 Things about myself.
- I can play a lyre. Been on a marching band for 3 years during my Elementary days.
- I love anything that has a shade of violet.
- I prefer Mcdonald’s fries rather than Jollibee fries.
- I’m loving Korean dramas lately.
- Adobo will always be my fave Filipino viand.
- I always brush my hair before sleeping.
- I’m currently working as a part timer in Grandline Asia as a tutor.
On the other hand, I would also like to thank Merlie, Z, and Zcharina for tagging me in 10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY TAG. Just too bad I’ve already done this tagged before so please just check it out HERE.
PS: I will not be around tomorrow until Saturday so if you guys have questions don’t forget that my ask is always open. That’s all, thank you. BOW!
The Liebster Awards helps us small bloggers gain recognition and some more followers in this crazy world!
A) Link back to the lovely person who nominated you.
— To bookwormvintage, littlemissnikka,
mainensys, thesubtleintrovert, amoretfides, ziawee,
pinakaswertengnagayuma, stylehazel, merligoround
Thank you ladies for nominating me! Sorry it took me soooo long to answer all of your questions. Some of them are quite tough though very interesting. And I really love answering those questions. HAHAHA so expect that it’ll kinda
take a little of your time. Hihi So let’s start?
B) Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- I don’t eat peanut butter.
- I don’t eat taho.
- I don’t drink coffee or tea.
- I don’t use conditioner.
- I’m good at places.
- I write using capital letters only. (unless required na mag-cursive)
- I have 275/275 eye vision.
- I have a thing for stripes.
- I can’t go out without blush on.
- I bite my nails when I’m bored.
- I stand 5 foot 4 inches tall.
C) Answer the 11 questions that person gave to you.
March 24, 2014
- Somebody in twitter mention me says I won a jackpot in a sweepstakes. HAHA. So annoying.
- What a gloomy Monday weather.
March 25, 2014
- Our 38th Monthsary. Read more HERE.
March 26, 2014
- Audition’s Server went down for the whole damn day.
- Just stayed in front of computer-tumbler-ing.
March 27, 2014
- First ever Movie Date with Gary. Check out HERE.
March 28, 2014
- Food tasting interview at Ortigas. Read more HERE.
March 29, 2014
- I’ve been hooked by Korean Drama “Heartstrings”. Me is really kinikilig. Resulting for me to neglect reading Where She went my bad :D
March 30, 2014
- Bei and I happened to played together in Audition yesterday. I must say that I really adore her character. Hihihi So sexy. Nice game Bei! :)
- Done watching Heartstrings. Lee Sin is my new Korean crush.. HAHAHA..
Yeah that’s it. Last week was pretty awesome and I’m grateful for this week. Cos there’s something productive will happen. I’m just so excited.
Actually IRDK. To be honest (during my elem.days)
I was the one who bullied others before. Knowing that I have my mother’s power to rule over anyone at my age. I let them all know I’m a teacher’s daughter in that school. So If they didn’t want to get in trouble they’d better STFU. HAHAHA
Moreover during my high school days, I couldn’t remember any instances. Furthermore, in my college days, again I didn’t experience being bellied but I did bullied a blockmate back then. Though in a good way. HAHAHA LOL Is there even a good way to bully? HAHA Don’t get me wrong I know bullying is so so mean. So don’t you dare.. Let’s just say it isn’t something serious.
Anyway for the second question, well I don’t really know the best method. Perhaps ignoring them is the most accurate thing to do. Since they’re also human they’ll surely get tired and stop eventually.
March 28, 2014 ▎ME, AS A RESPONDENT. ▎
Last Monday March 24, I’ve got chosen as one of the 5 respondents of a food tasting research-survey churvalu here in the neighborhood. I really don’t have any idea what I’m supposed to do, I just went with the flow. The researcher asked me about some random fast food chains and then asked me if I could come with her at their office within that week.
Last March 27, while Gary and I are inside the cinema watching Divergent, that woman phoned me and asked me to go with her at their office on the next day which leads to this entry.
Before I head to our meeting place, Papa had warned me about that kind of errand. "Wag ka na kayang sumama. Baka yan yung bagong modus ngayon". He said went I was about to go. But I assured him that it’s not. Though I’m having second thoughts too.
I have to be honest that I’m having goosebumps through out our trip. But when we reached the Millenia Suites in Ortigas I just suddenly felt relived. All the negative thoughts had just fade away. Thanks God.
The interview took an hour. They’d let me taste the soon-to-launch-if-given-a-good-feedback Jollibee Ultimate Burger steak with Mashed potato. Just Too bad I don’t have a thing for mashed potato Haha..
They’ve given me 200 worth of gift certificate after the entire interview. Though I was expecting for more HAHAHA JK you know me, I’m always contented of whatever I receive.
Thank God I was able to went home safely. Hihihi..
PS: Say your HELLOs to my
pretty face :D
❣March 27, 2014 ❥ GARY AND I, FIRST EVER MOVIE DATE ❤
Couples are quite good remembering dates about their FIRST-TIME TOGETHER isn’t it? Such as first hug, first kiss, first date, first churvalu or first whatevs they’ve done at any rate for the first time. There will be instances that the two of them will somewhat recall the dates and punish the one who forgets what happened to that date. Interesting right? Have you done that also with your partners? Hihi..
In connection with that this date was our another FIRST TIME TOGETHER. I might be including tags in my blog for OUR FIRST-EST, if and only if I happen to collect lots of FIRST with him already. Hihi..
But before jumping into what happened, Let me just first enumerate the reasons why we’re not watching movies in cinemas for over more than 3 years together. (1) It’s very pricey, we’re just being practical here. Better spent the money with food rather than watching movies for just 2 hours or so right? (2) We have set our minds that movies are just around the internet. You just have to wait for a month or so till it’s up on various sites. (3) It’s something Gary and I not used to.
Anyway for our first movie date, we eat first at McDonalds. As soon as we’re done with our foods we hurriedly head to the movie world of Robinsons Metro East before it gets too late again. After buying the tickets, I gave it to the attendee beside the entrance. I was kinda disappointed cause I was hoping she’ll be returning the halves of the tickets just like the old times or just like what SM’s cinemas are doing. I was really was hoping to have it as a remembrance but… but… But I’d just lost the chance. I only have that blurred photo above T.T. I really wanted to pull that woman’s hair Ughhh!!
Everything went well though. The rest of that day turned out too awesome. Moreover the movie is really great. Hihihi.. Enough said. I’m no spoiler so for those who haven’t seen the movie yet don’t worry I won’t say a thing.
More blog entries ahead! Hope you guys are all good :)
March 25th, 2014// 38th Monthsary Celebration
Gary and I have compromised to each other the night before our 38th monthsary that we will be watching Divergent. But we weren’t able to watch it cos Gary’s free time didn’t permit us to do so T.T. I have to admit It’s all my fault. I was 2-hour late on our appointment. I thought I could ask him to ditch work instead but I thought wrong. He told me it isn’t possible so goodbye Divergent. Huhu I really want to watch it. Though I knew it isn’t practical to watch movies nowadays but still. Huhubels T.T
Okay let’s just move on. Since it’s already late, we just spent the rest of his free time eating at Mcdonalds. (Seriously Mcdo should pay me for advertising them here on my blog more often Hahaha JK though).
We went out the mall and noticed it was raining. Fortunately, I have an umbrella with me. We’d walked on wet pavements from the mall itself to his workplace. It was quite a long walk. Just maximizing the short time left. Gladly the rain gradually stopped and we’ve finally reached the shop.
I stayed there for quite long time. Just because Gary wants me to stay with him until shop’s closing. The problem there is we weren’t able to close the shop early cause of some annoying customer.
After dealing with that annoying customer, we finally closed the shop. I’ve been starving for “Tokneneng” and I asked Gary to eat with me at the street. Tokneneng is one of my fave street foods actually.
The day went well though not in the way I expect it to be, but still it was one of the best day ever. And if destiny permits we will be watching Divergent on Thursday. Hopefully by then matuloy na! *pray* Hihihi..
Hi everyone! Thanks for reading this non sense entry :D
Since everyone’s posting about their graduation rites, might as well post mine too. Though it’s exactly a year older it’s still something worth to blog, I guess. It’s just happened I remembered that I haven’t posted these photos yet here so it’s a perfect time for me to do it right? Hihihi Don’t worry I’ve just chosen the photos what I really like so I won’t flood your dashboards full of le face :) Hahaha So yeah! Here..
There you go! I’m done sharing mine. I hope I could take a look at your graduation photos too. Hihihi..
Congratulations to all 2014 GRADUATES!
“I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals and dreams, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, to share my hopes and dreams with you, to bring you solace in times of need and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.”
-Fifty Shades of Freed, Anastasia Grey.
Another brief summary of what I’ve been through the past week. To make sure my blog is still on track, I might do this every week so let’s see. Hope it’ll continue until the end of the year. *crossfingers*
March 17, 2014/Monday
- Early in the morning I went with Gary at shop. I stayed at server but unlikely of the previous times I wasn’t able to surf through social networking sites due to incorrect time and date of the PC Server. There’s a need to input password to access it that’s why I just continued my fantasy over MGISG.
- And I have posted what happened at the rest of that day in HERE.
March 18, 2014/Tuesday
- Cause of the shorten time together the other day, I’d promised Gary the day before that I’ll be spending the next day to him cause we weren’t able to bond like what we’re used of doing on our regular days. We did what we usually do and for the 3rd time went to his boss and dragged the money and the printer with us to be repaired.
- They played basketball for a couple of minutes.
- His boss quite have a huge house. Perks of having a family member working at the Government. Nyah!
March 19, 2014/Wednesday
*nothing bloggable/special happened*
March 20, 2014/Thursday
*nothing bloggable/special happened*
March 21, 2014/Friday
- I’ve just finished watching My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. And right now I am missing MiHo already.
- Finished reading If I stay by Gayle Forman.
- Current read Where she went.
March 22, 2014/Saturday
Have blogged about that day here.
March 23, 2014/Sunday
- Did a little videoke after lunch.
- Only have 1 more week left to save money. Vacation means no students. No students means No consumer. Bye business T.T
- Annoyed by how audition’s servers are disconnecting from time to time. I can’t even urghhhh >.<
March 22, 2014// Saturday ♚ FAMfamFAM ♚
Spent my Saturday afternoon at Mall with my family. I did a little window shopping cause you all know I’m currently unemployed Uhyeah sigh. I actually regretted coming with them cause Mom and Ate bought their respective shoes while me just awww. *cries*
I just enjoyed Xian’s company. While the rest are doing the shopping, Xian and I were playing around the department store. I was there to babysit in other words. HAHAHA.. Here are some random photos of Xian that day.
Ooh so kulit yet so cutie cute cute..
My SUPER MAN is gaining some weight. Ooooh NO! HAHAHA JK. This photo was taken last March 1, 2014 (3rd Pyromusical at MOA) Nevermind the background HAHAHA :D