Woah! Hello! Well I’m totally not the right person to answer this sweetie. But anyway, my 18th Birthday went just like a normal day-date type. My parents just gave me enough cash to spend on whatever things I want to do or buy. Cause really I’m not the type of person who would want to throw a party (talkin’ about the cotillion one) and spend too much on it. Practicality first ya know! So I just spent that day with my “ex”. We’ve watched Despicable Me, stroll around the mall, eat and the rest of the money was saved and spent after a week or so on things that I really like. Just a simple birthday celebration indeed.
The Versatile Blogger Award
1. Thank the person who awarded you and include a link to their blog.
2. Select 15 blogs/bloggers you’ve recently discovered/follow regularly and include a link to their blog.
3. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I’m Tagging these bloggers:
7 Things about myself.
- I can play a lyre. Been on a marching band for 3 years during my Elementary days.
- I love anything that has a shade of violet.
- I prefer Mcdonald’s fries rather than Jollibee fries.
- I’m loving Korean dramas lately.
- Adobo will always be my fave Filipino viand.
- I always brush my hair before sleeping.
- I’m currently working as a part timer in Grandline Asia as a tutor.
On the other hand, I would also like to thank Merlie, Z, and Zcharina for tagging me in 10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY TAG. Just too bad I’ve already done this tagged before so please just check it out HERE.
PS: I will not be around tomorrow until Saturday so if you guys have questions don’t forget that my ask is always open. That’s all, thank you. BOW!
The Liebster Blog Award!
The Liebster Awards helps us small bloggers gain recognition and some more followers in this crazy world!
A) Link back to the lovely person who nominated you.
— To bookwormvintage, littlemissnikka,
mainensys, thesubtleintrovert, amoretfides, ziawee,
pinakaswertengnagayuma, stylehazel, merligoround
Thank you ladies for nominating me! Sorry it took me soooo long to answer all of your questions. Some of them are quite tough though very interesting. And I really love answering those questions. HAHAHA so expect that it’ll kinda
take a little of your time. Hihi So let’s start?
B) Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- I don’t eat peanut butter.
- I don’t eat taho.
- I don’t drink coffee or tea.
- I don’t use conditioner.
- I’m good at places.
- I write using capital letters only. (unless required na mag-cursive)
- I have 275/275 eye vision.
- I have a thing for stripes.
- I can’t go out without blush on.
- I bite my nails when I’m bored.
- I stand 5 foot 4 inches tall.
C) Answer the 11 questions that person gave to you.
March 24, 2014
- Somebody in twitter mention me says I won a jackpot in a sweepstakes. HAHA. So annoying.
- What a gloomy Monday weather.
March 25, 2014
- Our 38th Monthsary. Read more HERE.
March 26, 2014
- Audition’s Server went down for the whole damn day.
- Just stayed in front of computer-tumbler-ing.
March 27, 2014
- First ever Movie Date with Gary. Check out HERE.
March 28, 2014
- Food tasting interview at Ortigas. Read more HERE.
March 29, 2014
- I’ve been hooked by Korean Drama “Heartstrings”. Me is really kinikilig. Resulting for me to neglect reading Where She went my bad :D
March 30, 2014
- Bei and I happened to played together in Audition yesterday. I must say that I really adore her character. Hihihi So sexy. Nice game Bei! :)
- Done watching Heartstrings. Lee Sin is my new Korean crush.. HAHAHA..
Yeah that’s it. Last week was pretty awesome and I’m grateful for this week. Cos there’s something productive will happen. I’m just so excited.
Actually IRDK. To be honest (during my elem.days)
I was the one who bullied others before. Knowing that I have my mother’s power to rule over anyone at my age. I let them all know I’m a teacher’s daughter in that school. So If they didn’t want to get in trouble they’d better STFU. HAHAHA
Moreover during my high school days, I couldn’t remember any instances. Furthermore, in my college days, again I didn’t experience being bellied but I did bullied a blockmate back then. Though in a good way. HAHAHA LOL Is there even a good way to bully? HAHA Don’t get me wrong I know bullying is so so mean. So don’t you dare.. Let’s just say it isn’t something serious.
Anyway for the second question, well I don’t really know the best method. Perhaps ignoring them is the most accurate thing to do. Since they’re also human they’ll surely get tired and stop eventually.
Another brief summary of what I’ve been through the past week. To make sure my blog is still on track, I might do this every week so let’s see. Hope it’ll continue until the end of the year. *crossfingers*
March 17, 2014/Monday
- Early in the morning I went with Gary at shop. I stayed at server but unlikely of the previous times I wasn’t able to surf through social networking sites due to incorrect time and date of the PC Server. There’s a need to input password to access it that’s why I just continued my fantasy over MGISG.
- And I have posted what happened at the rest of that day in HERE.
March 18, 2014/Tuesday
- Cause of the shorten time together the other day, I’d promised Gary the day before that I’ll be spending the next day to him cause we weren’t able to bond like what we’re used of doing on our regular days. We did what we usually do and for the 3rd time went to his boss and dragged the money and the printer with us to be repaired.
- They played basketball for a couple of minutes.
- His boss quite have a huge house. Perks of having a family member working at the Government. Nyah!
March 19, 2014/Wednesday
*nothing bloggable/special happened*
March 20, 2014/Thursday
*nothing bloggable/special happened*
March 21, 2014/Friday
- I’ve just finished watching My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. And right now I am missing MiHo already.
- Finished reading If I stay by Gayle Forman.
- Current read Where she went.
March 22, 2014/Saturday
Have blogged about that day here.
March 23, 2014/Sunday
- Did a little videoke after lunch.
- Only have 1 more week left to save money. Vacation means no students. No students means No consumer. Bye business T.T
- Annoyed by how audition’s servers are disconnecting from time to time. I can’t even urghhhh >.<